Thursday, January 21, 2010

Concerto

Wow Long time never update until bao yi ask me for my blog web. Sians.... Nothing to do... In class, all i think is i need to sleep!!!SAD!!! Not enough sleep everyday. Guitar ... there is a concert coming to perform with drama club. First timegoing to stage!!! I hope i don't get any stage frights. I keep forgetting wha to play when i nervous and usually plays the wrong note as my hand became sweaty and slip... there goes a wrong note. I hope is perform behind the stage untill.... everything ends and we come out to... you know... say THANK YOU!! I wish to go Japan!!!!!!!!! But... i don't know how to read notes.... so not possible... I can't play well yet im getting a spanish guitar. Well maybe it is good news!! ^^ Someone teach me japanese please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here